Beginning September, 2018, Religious Education at MVUUF began implementing the Soul Matters curriculum for grade levels P – K; 1st – 5th. This is a theme-based curriculum that will run for ten months. The 2019 themes are:
What Does It Mean To Be A People Of…
For more on these themes, click here. In addition to the base Soul Matters curriculum, we will also be using the Crossing Paths curriculum for the older youth at MVUUF. Starting with Unitarian Universalism, this curriculum will explore various religious traditions using the Soul Matters themes as a framework.
NEEDED: CHILDCARE PROVIDERS
Our Fellowship is currently experiencing a shortage of Childcare Providers…do YOU have what we are looking for? Do you enjoy working with children, or know someone who does? Are you, or someone you know, interested in making some additional income? Do you have availability on evenings and weekends?
Childcare Provider duties include:
- Supervise ALL children left in their care, providing a safe & nurturing environment
- Monitor conditions (playground, classroom, etc.) for safety & cleanliness
- Maintain records (attendance, registration, etc.) as requested
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Religious Education
Childcare Provider qualifications include:
- Enjoyment of and desire to work with children & youth
- Ability to work on a team, and independently, with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage concurrent, multiple priorities (that require analytical thinking, problem-solving, and attention to detail)
- Ability to provide effective feedback to the Director of Religious Education
- Sympathy with the mission, principles, and tenets of Miami Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship
Feel free to contact our Director of Religious Education, Jerry Leggett, at email@example.com or our Fellowship Administrator, Jennie Freiberger, at 937-436-3628 for the Job Posting and Application.