Attention Kroger Plus Card Holders!
MVUUF receives rewards when you use your Kroger Plus card that is registered with our Non-Profit Organization Number of 80077. This does not in any way change the benefits you receive for using your card.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to krogercommunityrewards.com
- Next to “Cincinnati, OH,” click on the “ENROLL NOW” button.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by clicking on “Get started. Sign up today!” Enter your email address, create a password and agree to the terms and conditions. (Some of you may already have done this step in the past.)
- You will receive an email message and a link to click on within the body of the email.
- Click on “My Account,” and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on “Edit Kroger Community rewards information,” and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter the NPO number 80077, and click on “Confirm.”
- To verify that you are enrolled correctly, you will see our name on the right side of your information page.
If you use your phone number at the register, call 800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
Remember that purchases count only after you have signed up and only when using your Kroger Plus card or associated phone number. If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger. If you have any questions or need help enrolling, please contact Maureen O’Meara .