Grocery Cards Fundraising
Kroger pays quarterly for those members who register their Kroger Plus Cards with Kroger’s Community Rewards program on kroger.com. See instructions below.
Once you are a community rewards member, all you do is renew each April. As a bonus, you get special Kroger coupons that you can’t get any place else to download electronically to your card . Save clipping and money as well as supporting MVUUF!
Dorothy Lane Market offers two programs:
- Community Rewards for a small donation to the Fellowship (To enroll, sign-up yearly at your DLM)
- Declining balance cards – These come in denominations of $50 and $20. 5% of the card value goes to the Fellowship as we purchase them at a reduced rate. Contact Maureen O’Meara to order these cards.
Attention Kroger Plus Card Holders!
MVUUF receives rewards when you use your Kroger Plus card that is registered with our Non-Profit Organization Number of 80077. This does not in any way change the benefits you receive for using your card.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to krogercommunityrewards.com
- Next to “Cincinnati, OH,” click on the “ENROLL NOW” button.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by clicking on “Get started. Sign up today!” Enter your email address, create a password and agree to the terms and conditions. (Some of you may already have done this step in the past.)
- You will receive an email message and a link to click on within the body of the email.
- Click on “My Account,” and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on “Edit Kroger Community rewards information,” and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter the NPO number 80077, and click on “Confirm.”
- To verify that you are enrolled correctly, you will see our name on the right side of your information page.
If you use your phone number at the register, call 800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
Remember that purchases count only after you have signed up and only when using your Kroger Plus card or associated phone number. If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger. If you have any questions or need help enrolling, please contact Maureen O’Meara .