- Check out MVUUF’s Facebook pageas well as our MVUUF Parent Facebook page. You will be asked to introduce yourself before you’re added to our list, just so we know you’re not a robot.
- Subscribe to the MVUUF YRE Parents Yahoo group for the latest news and event announcements.
- You can connect with us in person too. Introduce yourself to your child’s teachers and to our Director of Religious Education. We love learning how you found MVUUF and we want to know what you and your kids think about our YRE program.
- Talk with other adults during coffee hour after the service. Enjoy a little free time until your children finish up class at 12:15. This is a great opportunity to get to know members of our diverse community. You can also meet other parents in the YRE hallway when you come to pick up your kids after class.
- Learn more about YRE by attending one of our committee meetings. Held the third Sunday of each month at 12:30, these meetings are a great way to meet key volunteers, get the inside scoop on upcoming events, and see how YRE fits into the congregation at large.
- Attend a special event! We organize several family-oriented special events through the year including a Halloween celebration, winter holiday craft-making afternoon, Memorial Day campout and more. These are a great way to socialize with other families and make new friends.
- Volunteer in YRE. There are plenty of opportunities to help out in YRE. Although lead teachers are required to attend for six or more months prior to teaching, we encourage parents to volunteer as assistant teachers, event helpers or YRE committee members. Talk to our Director of Religious Education to learn more and get involved.
Stay Connected Jay 2017-01-06T15:07:31+00:00